School Days & Timings
CALENDAR AND SCHOOL DAY:
- The school week runs from Sunday to Thursday, and the school day starts at 7:40 am and ends at 12:40 for KG and at 01:50 pm for Grades 1 to 12.
- Students are expected on campus before 7:40 am every day. Attendance of all sessions is important for students as it helps in the students’ learning development.
- Administrators and teachers are available on campus by 7:15 am and leave by 3:00 pm.
- The school is divided into four (4) functioning zones:
- The Nursery Section: Ages 6 months to 3 years, located on the Girls’ Campus (the new orange building)
- The KG Section: Ages 3 to 5 years, located on the Boys’ Campus (the old building)
- Boys’ Section: Grades 1-12 (Boys Only)
- Girls’ Section: Grades 1-12 (Girls Only)